3rd RSRI Conference on Recent trends in Science and Engineering ( RSRI CRSE 2020 )
30th and 31st May 2020
REST Society for Research International
- Modeling & Simulation
- Advanced Materials
- Smart City
- Deep Learning
- Composite materials
- Renewable Energy
- Intelligent Systems
- Sustainable Design
The themes are not limited to the topics given but are inclusive of the above-mentioned ones.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. the paper should be submitted through below easy chair link.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
Dr. Anjanapura V Raghu, President, RSRI Society
Prof. Bhavna Sharma, Registrar, RSRI Society
- Dr. Kanak Kalita, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, India.
- Dr. Ranjan Kumar Ghadai, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim, India.
- Dr. Rajdeep Chakraborty, Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Dr. Preetam Bhardwaj, School of Electronics Engineering, VIT University, Vellore, India. Committee.
- Dr. B. Santhosh Kumar, GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam, India.
- Dr. B.T. Kannan, Aerospace Department, SRM University, Chennai.
- Dr. Ramesh L Gardas, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India.
- Dr. T. C. Manjunath, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, India.
Dr.Y.Prashanthi, Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda, India.
- Dr. D.S. Robinson Smart, Karunya University, Coimbatore, India.
- Dr. R. K. Shrivastava, Government Engineering College, Karad, India
- Dr. Sunder Selwyn, Prince Dr. K Vasudevan College of Engineering, Chennai, India
- Dr. Ganesh Narayanan, Vel Tech Multi Tech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College, Chennai, India.
Hotel Green Park, Goa, India.
All the papers submitted and accepted by this conference will be published as per the choice of the author.
- Rest journal on emerging trends in modeling and manufacturing (ISSN: 2455-4537) by REST Publisher, India.
- All relevant articles will be published as a book chapter in Computational Intelligence-Based Machining Process Optimization (2019-20), Apple Academic Press, USA.
- Selected articles will be published as a book chapter in Data-Driven Optimization of Manufacturing Processes (2019-20), IGI-Global, USA.
- All relevant articles will be published in Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering [SCOPUS]
Last Date for Submission: 30th March 2020
Last Date for Registration: 10th May 2020
Delegates from Industries
Delegates from A Academia
Delegates from Abroad
Note: Registration cost includes: participating in all sessions, oral presentation, conference lunch on both days, Hi-Tea on both days, Publication of a paper in Rest Publisher journal. For other publications additional charges are applicable
REST Society for Research International (RSRI) is an independent, private, non-profit, interdisciplinary, professional research society. RSRI is functioned by a group of researchers in various areas of specializations across the world. This society recognizes the research contributions through the various distinguished awards and publications in association with one of its initiative “REST publisher”, which publishes various research journals and books. This research society is sponsored by REST Trust, which is registered under the Government of India with vide number 43/2009 in the year of 2009. In continuation of the various research responsibilities, we are conducting various competitions like Unmanned Aerial Vehicles competition, Best Manager competition, structural design competition, etc. for undergraduate and postgraduate students all around the world to enhance their creativity and technical skills, which leads to innovation and product development.
About the Conference
The aim of the conference is to provide opportunities to researchers and academicians to exchange views and opinions and learn new information and trends in Science and Engineering. It is a platform to present research papers that helps to improve one’s work by getting feedback from experts in the field. It is an opportunity to connect with academicians nationwide, and strengthen their research field with innovative approaches and have a wider network with peers and renew motivation and confidence.