Active researchers from all domains can avail RSRI society membership depending on their academic qualifications and professional experience.
Types of Membership
Life Time Member (LMRSRI))
The applicant should be associated with a reputed research organization/industry/University/ institution at the time of application. He/she should possess a valid undergraduate degree from a reputed institute.
Senior Member (SMRSRI)
The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in any research organization/industry/University/institution at the time of application. He/she should possess a valid Ph.D. degree from a reputed institute/university.
Fellow Member (FRSRI)
The applicant should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in any research organization/industry/University/institution at the time of application. He/she should possess a valid Ph.D. degree from a reputed institute/university. Fellow membership is an honorary membership that is conferred upon selected senior members and eminent researchers who have done significant contributions in the research or education field.
Life-Time Membership/Senior Membership fee: Rs.2,500/.
RSRI membership processing time is normally 7 days for approval of the membership. Generally, it takes 1-3 months to receive a professional membership certificate from the date of approval.
To avail membership, kindly fill the membership form and send the scanned copy of the fill membership form along with fees receipt to [email protected]
Benefits of RSRI Membership
- Professional membership certificate.
- Can participate in seminars and workshops conducted by RSRI at discounted registration charges.
- All editors for various REST publishers’ journals and book volumes are chosen from RSRI members only.
- Access to all REST publishers E-Journals.
- Can perform various testings in Rest Labs.
- Interaction with RSRI Professional Members.
- Professional association throughout the lifetime.
- Awards & fellowship of the society are conferred upon RSRI members who have made outstanding contributions in the field of research or education.