One Week FDP on Statistical Analysis in SPSS Software (Online Mode) 02-07 August 2021
Organized by REST Society for Research International (RSRI)
About the Workshop
Schedule of workshop
The workshop is scheduled in the evening time from 4-7 pm from 02/08/2021 (Monday) to (07/08/2021 (Saturday). However, participants can watch videos(since it is pre-recorded) and give the mock exam as per their Convenient time. Every day 2 hours lecture, 30 minutes for WhatsApp group discussion, and 30 minutes for the mock exam (10 MCQ). The final Qualifying exam (40 MCQ) will be on (07/08/2021 (Saturday) from 6-7 pm and if anyone missing the final exam then you can give an exam along with re-exam participants without any additional charges. If any participants want to go for Re-exam to improve the score, then he/she have to pay Rs. 80/.
- Introduction to SPSS
- Importing data and recoding variables
- Making data visualizations
- Analyzing data
- Computing frequencies and correlations
- Use Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion in SPSS
- Create and Edit Graphs, Charts, and Plots in SPSS
- Assumption of normality and no outlier and the graphical and statistical method to check them in SPSS
- Normality Test
- Pearson Correlation
- Spearman Ranked Order Correlation
- Kendall's Tau B Correlation
- Point Bi-Serial Correlation
- Independent Samples T-test
- Paired Samples T-test
- Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Building predictive models
- Factor Analysis
- Analyze Your Data and Write-up the Results in APA and Harvard Style
Dr. Ranjan Ghadai, Asst. Prof., Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim
Dr. Kanak Kalita, Asst. Prof., VelTech University, Chennai.
Dr. Nivetha Martin, Asst. Prof. Mathematics
Arul Anandar College (Autonomous), Madurai.
For RSRI Member - Rs. 100.
For Non RSRI Member - Rs. 150.
Registration costs can be paid through Paytm, Google Pay, and Phonepe with mobile no 9025493434.
Account name: M. Murugammal
Account no: 35324345531
Bank: State Bank of India, Kaveripattanam
IFSC code: SBIN0007463